October 7, 2012
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
What kind of otters live in Germany? What German fish now calls Lake Superior home?
Join us for a family fun day to celebrate this festive time of year otter-style!
Activities included with general admission (GLA members are always free) :
- Root beer garden
- Polka and pictures with Splish and Splash (GLA’s otter mascots)
- Compare otters from around the world
- Trout identification station: learn to identify the native and non-native trout in Lake Superior
- Otter craft and coloring in the lobby
- Special program schedule
Otter-toberfest New member discount!
Purchase any new membership on Oct.7, 2012 and save 10%!
Become a member of Great Lakes Aquarium and enjoy events like these year round!
Members are always free at:
- Scarium at the Aquarium coming up on Oct. 28
- Toddler Tuesday and Saturday Science
- Otter Birthday party
- Exhibit openings and other special events
- Entry into the Aquarium every day – closed on Dec. 25
Other member perks include free parking in our lot; 10% discount in the gift shop; discounts for special events, birthday parties, day camps and preschool programs; special viewings of new exhibits; and Subscription to Currents, the quarterly newsletter that keeps members up-to-date.