Open every day except Christmas Day.
REGULAR HOURS: Tickets are sold between the hours of 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Doors are locked at 6 p.m. and guests are welcome to stay until 7 p.m.
- Adults: $16.50
- Seniors 62+: $13.50
- Youth (age 13-17): $12.50
- Children (age 3-12): $10.50
- Children 2 and under FREE!
- Be sure to check out our group rates and ask us about membership!
Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Combination and Discount Tickets (2012)
1. Look for a coupon in the Northland Coupon Book.
2. Must See Duluth Pass – Visit 3 attractions for the price of 2!
This is a walk-up deal only. Tickets may be purchases at Great Lakes Aquarium, Vista Fleet or the North Shore Scenic Railroad. Reservations must be made for rides on the boat and train. Use the tickets all in one day or spread out the fun over the 2012 summer season!
Parking is available in the Great Lakes Aquarium parking lot for $5. Special event parking $5-$10.