This year, book your event at the Great Lakes Aquarium and throw that special birthday-boy or girl a party to remember!
In this safe, interactive, kid-friendly environment, parents and chaperones can dish up a healthy dose of excitement alongside those cupcakes. The air temperature in the Aquarium is kept at a comfortable 70°F year-round, and kids will lose themselves in the fun as they marvel at the tanks, watch the playful otters, and so much more!
Birthday Packages Include:
- Private, decorated party room
- Aquarium gift for the birthday child
- Special greeting by the Staff
- Aquarium Picture Bingo worksheets – download PDF here!
- Aquarium themed invitations available as PDFs. Simply download, print, and fold. Choose from a river otter, catfish or SCUBA diver image.
- Option of attending floor program offerings during the party
- $10 per youth
- 1 free adult for every 5 children
- $10 for each additional adult
- $100 minimum
- Aquarium members receive a 10% discount on total party cost when hosting a party
To request availability information, please fill out and submit this form. We will get in touch to reserve your visit.
For more information please call Emily Wartman at 218.740.2000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Where can I buy that great squid cake on the website? A: Leandra’s Tasty Treats – sold at the Food Service Market Place in the Mariner Mall, Superior, WI. For more information call 715.392.1625 or 218.340.0519.