Lock in savings and maximize your fun by joining the Great Lakes Aquarium today!
- Members park for free all year;
- 10% discount in the gift shop;
- Advance notice of and discounts on programs and events;
- Invitations to member only events;
- Special viewings of new exhibits;
- Subscription to Currents, the quarterly newsletter that keeps members up-to-date
Best of all, annual membership packages pay for themselves in three visits or less.
Contact Cathie with questions at 218-740-2037 or email@example.com
Individual – $45 -Membership benefits for one named adult
Individual Plus – $60 -Membership benefits for one named adult, PLUS one free guest each visit
Family – $85 – Membership benefits for one or two named adults residing at the same address and their children or grandchildren age 17 and under
Family Plus – $115 – Membership benefits same as the family level, PLUS one free guest each visit
NOTE: To add a nanny, babysitter or caretaker to a family’s membership requires a Family Plus level membership.
You must present a valid photo ID that matches the names on the membership account in order to receive free member admission.
Superior Circle - an annual giving program that combines membership and additional support of Aquarium programming.
- Silver – $250 – Family Plus benefits, PLUS six, one-time-use guest tickets
- Gold – $500 – Family Plus benefits, PLUS 10, one-time-use guest tickets
- Platinum – $1,000 – Family Plus benefits, PLUS 14, one-time-use guest tickets. Also includes a personal tour with the Executive Director by advance arrangement for you and up to 12 guests.
- Palladium – $2,500 – Family Plus benefits, PLUS 20, one-time-use guest tickets. Also includes a personal tour with the Executive Director and program of your choice by advance arrangement for you and up to 12 guests.
GROUP CARE membership – Membership benefits for organizations including: licensed day care providers, group homes, assisted living facilities, organizations supporting those with special needs, families in transition and at-risk youth.
- Group Care – $75 – General membership benefits noted above and admission for 5 consumers/program participants each visit. Program staff are admitted free of charge when accompanying consumers/participants.
- Group Care Plus – $150 – General membership benefits noted above and admission for 10 consumers/program participants each visit. Program staff are admitted free of charge when accompanying consumers/participants.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP?
For Individual/Individual Plus/Family/Family Plus/Superior Circle Memberships:
For GROUP CARE memberships: