All Aquarium members enjoy:
- Admission to the Aquarium at membership level – 364 days a year (the Aquarium is closed on Dec. 25)
- Members park for free all year;
- 10% discount in the gift shop;
- Advance notice of and discounts on programs and events;
- Invitations to member only events;
- Special viewings of new exhibits;
- Subscription to Currents, the quarterly newsletter that keeps members up-to-date.
Contact the Membership Office: 218-740-2037 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual and Family Membership Levels
Individual – $55
Membership benefits for one named adult
Individual Plus – $70
Membership benefits for one named adult, PLUS one free guest each visit
Family – $95
Membership benefits for one or two named adults residing at the same address and their children or grandchildren age 17 and under
Family Plus – $125
Membership benefits same as the family level, PLUS one free guest each visit
*This is the membership level (Family Plus) required in order for a nanny or alternate caregiver to bring children to the Aquarium in your stead.
Group Care Memberships
Membership benefits for organizations including: licensed day care providers, group homes, assisted living facilities, organizations supporting those with special needs, families in transition and at-risk youth.
Group Care – $75
General membership benefits noted above and admission for 5 consumers/program participants each visit. Program staff are admitted free of charge when accompanying consumers/participants.
Group Care Plus – $150
General membership benefits noted above and admission for 10 consumers/program participants each visit. Program staff are admitted free of charge when accompanying consumers/participants.