Gifts to Great Lakes Aquarium are an essential form of community support.
Gifts can come in many shapes and sizes, but they all make a difference. Every dollar has a vital impact on the Aquarium’s ability to maintain high standards in its general operations, featured exhibits, and extraordinary freshwater education programming.
You can be a part of inspiring people’s connection to Lake Superior and waters of the world. We invite you to explore the many giving opportunities and pick the one that works best for you. Thank you for your support.
Donate via Mail
Mail your contribution in any amount to:
Great Lakes Aquarium
353 Harbor Drive
Duluth, MN 55802
Contribute to the Annual Appeal
Participate in the Great Lakes Aquarium’s Annual Appeal in November and December of each year. Gifts can be made in support of the general campaign or, if you prefer, for a specific purpose of your choice. Use the opportunity to make a gift in honor of a loved one or to deepen your own legacy. You may even be able to multiply your gift through an employer’s matching program.
Join the Superior Donor Circle
An annual giving program that combines membership and additional support of Aquarium programming.
Superior Donor Circle Benefits
- Membership benefits for one or two named adults residing at the same address and their children or grandchildren age 17 and under, PLUS one free guest each visit.
- Members park for free all year;
- 10% discount in the gift shop;
- Advance notice of and discounts on programs and events;
- Invitations to member only events;
- Special viewings of new exhibits;
- Subscription to Currents, the quarterly newsletter that keeps members up-to-date.
Superior Donor Circle Levels
- Silver – $250 – Above benefits, PLUS six, one-time-use guest tickets
- Gold – $500 – Above benefits, PLUS 10, one-time-use guest tickets
- Platinum – $1,000 – Above benefits, PLUS 14, one-time-use guest tickets. Also includes a personal tour with the Executive Director by advance arrangement for you and up to 12 guests.
- Palladium – $2,500 – Above benefits, PLUS 20, one-time-use guest tickets. Also includes a personal tour with the Executive Director and program of your choice by advance arrangement for you and up to 12 guests.
One hundred percent of all donations are tax-deductible and help to sustain Duluth’s world-class facility and support our mission. If you would like to support the Aquarium, please choose one of the following options.