Birthday Packages Include:
- A two-hour reservation for a private, decorated party room.
- Party times are 10:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Aquarium gift for the birthday child
- Seating and tablecloths for up to 28 guests
- Due to the size of the room and number of exits, birthday parties are limited to 28 guests.
- Admission to the Aquarium for all guests included in the cost of the party
- Option of attending floor program offerings during the party
- Aquarium BINGO activity pages (provided with pencils)
Birthday Party Parking
The parking lot at Great Lakes Aquarium is managed by Interstate Parking.
Up to 5 hours $10.00
Up to 8 hours $15.00
Up to 24 hours $20.00
Parking for Great Lakes Aquarium members is always free!
- Effective March 10, 2022, facemasks are optional for guests visiting the Aquarium.
- Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands prior to entering the event space, wash hands frequently throughout the day and to sanitize again before leaving the event space.
- Sanitizing stations will be provided by aquarium staff and placed at the entrance/exit of event space.
- All tools, tables and workstations will be cleaned by aquarium staff at the beginning and end of each event.
- Guests should not attend if they or someone in their household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- $200 ($180 for Aquarium members)
- $50 Optional animal encounter add-on: meet a skunk, snake, turtle, or invertebrates such as walking sticks, hissing cockroaches, or giant African millipedes!
- NOTE: As of April 2023 – Animal Encounters have been temporarily postponed due to limited staffing. We apologize for the inconvenience.