Experience Great Lakes Aquarium in a whole new light with an evening of local food and libations among the animals.
This event supports animal care, educational programming and exhibit design at Great Lakes Aquarium. In particular, proceeds from this event will support the development a new exhibit called, H2O – which includes a whole new Great Lakes water table!
Saturday, October 12, 2019
7 PM -10 PM
Great Lakes Aquarium
Enjoy food, beverages, animal encounters, and live music at this classy evening out for adults at the Aquarium.
What should I wear? Dresscode is festive/business casual. It’s a special event but it’s Duluth – so we’re sure you can make your dressiest flannel look classy. Have a special outfit you are excited to wear? Wear it! Don’t want to wear heels? No worries. You’ll be exploring exhibits and moving between food and drink stations all night. So wear nice but comfortable shoes. Not a suit and tie person – that’s just fine. Dress for a fun special night where you’ll be able to interact with humans and other animals.
Individual – $45 for Great Lakes Aquarium members/$50 non-members
Reserved Table (includes 8 admission tickets) – $800
Tickets will go on sale September 1st – online and at the Aquarium front desk. Day-of tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Raffle tickets ($20/ticket) will be available for purchase the evening of the event, from staff and board members or at the Aquarium ticket desk starting September 1st.
Enter to win one of five amazing prizes!
- $1,000 CASH – Donated by Johnson Wilson Constructors
- SKI PACKAGE: Pair of alpine skis, goggles and 4 adult full-day lift tickets Courtesy of Continental Ski and Bike and Spirit Mountain.
- LOUNGE CHAIR & SIDE TABLE: One of each – Donated by Loll Designs Inc.
- STAND-UP PADDLE BOARD: One stand-up paddle board – Courtesy of Marine General
- PAINTING: One original painting by Adam Swanson – Donated by Adam Swanson
SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS
This event is made possible by your generous support and the support of the following sponsors: