This year, book your event at the Great Lakes Aquarium and throw that special birthday child a party to remember!
In this safe, interactive, kid-friendly environment, parents and chaperones can dish up a healthy dose of excitement alongside those cupcakes. The air temperature in the Aquarium is kept at a comfortable 70°F year-round, and kids will lose themselves in the fun as they marvel at the tanks, watch the playful otters, and so much more!
Birthday Packages Include:
- A two-hour reservation for a private, decorated party room (*note: photo is depicting the water room, available Sept-May. Summer birthdays will be held in the wind room). Available party times are 10:30AM-12:30PM and 2:00PM-4:00PM.
- Aquarium gift for the birthday child
- Personal greeting by GLA staff
- Seating and tablecloths for up to 28 guests
- Aquarium Picture Bingo worksheets – download PDF here!
- Option of attending floor program offerings during the party
- $200 ($180 for Aquarium members)
- $35 Optional animal encounter add-on: meet a skunk, a snake or a giant African millipede!
We will be in touch to reserve your celebration!
Contact: Emily Wartman at 218 – 740 – 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org