All Aquarium members enjoy:
- Admission to the Aquarium at membership level – 364 days a year (the Aquarium is closed on Dec. 25)
- Free parking in the Aquarium lot (when space is available)
- 10% discount in Explorers’ Cove Gift Shop
- Discounts on event rentals and birthday parties
- Invitations to member only events
- Special viewings of new exhibits
- Subscription to Currents, the Aquarium’s quarterly newsletter
- Half-price tickets to the Duluth Children’s Museum and the Lake Superior Zoo
- $2 off tickets to the Science Museum of Minnesota (St. Paul)
Questions? Contact Nicole Carlson at (218) 740-2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual and Family Membership Levels
Individual – $60
Membership benefits for one named adult.
Individual Plus – $75
Membership benefits for one named adult, PLUS one free guest each visit.
Family – $100
Membership benefits for one or two named adults residing at the same address and their children or grandchildren age 17 and under.
Family Plus – $130
Membership benefits same as the family level, PLUS one free guest each visit. This is the membership level required for a nanny or alternate caregiver to bring children to the Aquarium in your stead.
Superior Circle Memberships
Combine distinguished contribution with membership privileges! As a Superior Circle donor, you will receive a Family Plus membership while knowing your contribution supports freshwater education.
Silver – $250
Superior Circle benefits plus six one-time use guest tickets.
Gold – $500
Superior Circle benefits plus ten one-time use guest tickets
Platinum – $1,000
Superior Circle benefits plus fourteen one-time use guest tickets
Palladium – $2,500 +
Superior Circle benefits plus twenty one-time use guest tickets
Group Care Memberships
Membership benefits for organizations including: licensed day care providers, group homes, assisted living facilities, organizations supporting individuals with disabilities, families in transition, accredited schools and at-risk youth.
Group Care – $100
General membership benefits noted above and admission for 5 clients each visit. Program staff are admitted free of charge when accompanying consumers/participants.
Your organization may purchase as many of these memberships as you need in order to cover the desired number of client participants.