We have followed the recommendations of the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health for our entry policies throughout the pandemic. Policy changes are based on loosening of the state and federal guidelines.
- Guests and staff may continue to wear masks in the Aquarium for a variety of reasons. Please continue to be kind and considerate of others.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please visit us at a later date. Already bought your ticket? No problem, on-line tickets are valid one year from purchase date.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online at the Aquarium’s website to limit contact during entrance.
- Aquarium staff will monitor personal temperatures and health status before work.
- Sinks and hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building for guest use.
- The Aquarium will continue to practice regular and rigorous cleaning of high touch surfaces throughout the day. This includes handrails, elevator buttons, and restroom surfaces.
- When St. Louis County is experiencing high or moderate level of community transmission of COVID-19, all persons ages 3 and up are encouraged to wear a mask.
We are taking steps to limit exposure of guests, staff and animals to COVID-19. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Great Lakes Aquarium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Your health and safety are top priorities for us. We invite you to contact us at email@example.com or (218) 740-2031.